jackconrad
19 years ago
Scary SYUFF !
1148012.jpg

Click to View Image150 View(s)

jackconrad
Homebrew
19 years ago
I believe I'll vote for Obama,
NOT.

Definately not Hillary.

I guess I will wait until the third party candidates are announced and vote Libertarian. Since the republicans went all social conservative, and forgot what being a fiscal conservative was, I can't vote for the liberal scum. So with two liberal major parties, Who would you vote for. Eventually, somebody has to pay the bills. That is us the taxpayers. Until we get Libertarians in power, our government will just keep saying "charge it."

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
sloth
19 years ago
well you can't vote for Stanhope he droped out...
05busa
19 years ago
where's rudy??
jackconrad
19 years ago
911 a conspiracy?

NO WAY.
05busa
19 years ago
Blame the tree huggers.
jackconrad
16 years ago
They Took over the earth !
chiefburg
16 years ago
They are saying "I can see Russia from the front porch ...."
jackconrad
14 years ago
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
I crack up every time I see Donald Sutherland's expression. I think he stole it from either Alan Colmes (Hannity & Colmes) or Jim Carrey.
Users browsing this topic