jackconrad
19 years ago
She finally looks her age.
1170257.JPG

Click to View Image2106 View(s)

Goathead50
19 years ago
She was hot piece back in the day. Haven't seen her lately.
CBOB
19 years ago
"Oops! Was that a toot or a backfire?"

-- Pia.
jackconrad
19 years ago
She's better
Charlie
19 years ago
She was one of Sinatra's gal pals.....

Charlie
wvwa34
19 years ago
What movie was she in,she portrayed an up and cumming acctress,and she had to pleasure the right people to get to the top????? Ended w her in a red evening gown???? HOT!!
plinytheelder
19 years ago
She's got some serious gunboats for feet...

I guess I could overlook it.:)
jetblasted
19 years ago
I noticed that, too . . .
happy1
19 years ago
How old is she now?
Thunder.Gerbil
19 years ago
^
53 according to IMDB.
diamondd
19 years ago
pgje51
19 years ago

please provide more detail description of " up and cumming actress"
jackconrad
14 years ago
I dig that classic Yammy !
Users browsing this topic