finsinmd
23 years ago
Is there a BDay Club that has room for one more member. This is a great idea and I would love to join in. Please drop me a line at finsinmd at hotmail dot com. Thanks for the assist.
Slimboli
23 years ago
Try the quest on the 'Trades' board ...

... that's where you will find this information.
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Yipee, he's back!
smithbw
23 years ago
Way to go Slim - I am proud of you my Brohter!

Regards,


B
rmarrandino
23 years ago
Oh, come on. That wasnt' the real Slim. The real Slim would have 'slapped' him into Thursday.
Slimboli
23 years ago
I'm just trying the 'nicer' approach ... LOL! after all, I am 'retired', you know!

But ... I just couldn't hold back, and gave my 'power slap' of the day to Digisle in his '****Cbid Unable to deliver*****but they can charge' thread ...

That one was well deserved ... IMHO ...
finsinmd
23 years ago
I apologize...guess I have really earned my "newbie" moniker...and to think I was starting to feel some love in here.
Slimboli
23 years ago
finsinmd --- no love lost ... just a 'right of passage' ... 😉
Charlie
23 years ago
Slim will bitch slap anybody! He does not care if you are new or one of us oldies!

Charlie
finsinmd
23 years ago
Good to know....I will consider it an honor to have been bitch-slapped by the Great One. I will wear my bruise with pride! BTW- My friends call me Fins.
Robby
23 years ago
kinder and gentler 🙂
Homebrew
23 years ago
Welcome Fins,
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S.I believe that the 3rd BD Club, thats Birthday Club, not Bondage and discipline Robby, has a few spaces left, but you will have to talk to them about that. Take it to the Trades board, and do a search.
Users browsing this topic