SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
If you're one of the guys who's got one of these types of units, if you're currently working on putting one together or are in the planning or contemplating stages of such a project, I've got some information that I'm quite confident will be of considerable interest to you ...

fromsteves at hotmail dot com

yep, from IS part of the addy
turnberry
23 years ago
I am about to assemble a small coolerdor for shipment to one of the units in Iraq. Anything new and different I should know?
al'Thor
23 years ago
why not just tell us?
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
I am afraid that posting full details poses a potential conflict with the posting rules
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
originalgoat
23 years ago
I have contemplated this... perhaps your info will nudge me toward getting busy on it!

goat at ikeplair dot com

thanks-
ike
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
a nudging e-mail was sent
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
topped ...

just FYI, in response to questions I've received from several guys, yes, this info is of great potential interest, even if you're only looking to deal more effectively with the regular humidors you already have ... it is not exclusive to a coolerador by any means.
RICKAMAVEN
23 years ago
RICKAMAVEN
HOTMAIL
COM


what magic new info awaits me in your email to me?

hurry please, i have to

wait for 911 to return my call.
don't want to miss my plane.
have to go potty.
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Rick, I guess I've given you enough time to make the return flight and take several potty breaks .... e-mail sent
Users browsing this topic