grizzly
23 years ago
diesel corrosion it was like smoking dry grass
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Grass is what I smoked in the 60's. X
limoric
23 years ago
I was just a thought in the 60's
rastusmcnair
23 years ago
I believe back in the day it was CSOM. He He He!
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Cohiba red dot XV nasty and just think when i got started i wanted these so bad a gave like 10+ a stick! ahahah

GIG'EM,

Dan
patman
22 years ago
Flor De Farch more like Flor De Fart. Terrible!

jazzman
22 years ago
Bad Frog....
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Blenders Gold Royal Tubos, tasted like I rolled up part of my lawn in cardboard. Got about two puffs into it and put it out and downed a can of soda.
docrks
22 years ago
A Gifted "Lord of Jamaica" - like I was smoking newspaper or cardboard - what made it worse - the guy who gave it to me insisted I light up with him and he was "shocked" that I didn't like it and wasn't going to finish it ...
hensed
22 years ago
Te-Amo!!! what an absolute piece oh shat.
Robby
22 years ago
Amazingly enough, sometimes cigars that are otherwise good can have an off taste. I don't know if it's your taste buds, or maybe just a bad cigar from the box, dunno.

As far as the whole batch goes, I didn't much like the Petrus Fortus and Pirate's Gold.
Charlie
22 years ago
Hamilton House Coronas! Yeeeeeech!!!!!!!!!

Charlie
johnfs
22 years ago
Got me a Teamo at home that looks a sparkler, it's just shimmering w/ plume. I'll find out soon if it's as bad as most that I've heard about them.

SteveS
22 years ago
Hope your TeAmo experience is better than mine was ...

But ... those aren't the worst thing I ever smoked by any means ... THE worst of all time for me was Centurion ... those babies had the flavor profile and the draw characteristics of a 7" long, 3/4" diameter galvanized pipe with a cap on both ends ...
johnfs
22 years ago
Funny Im' talkin' about just a beaut of a cigar on the the worst thread. Any way this peticular stick was in a humijar bought at garage sale by my dad, a non cigar guy. There were a few others that were in the jar, a Don Thomas w/ a white label(which I have not been able to find anything about) that looks and smells just terrific! and a couple La Glorias natural wavell(plume) and Charlemange, ELDR 1849, and a Next Generation, along with one w/ out a label that just looks tasty, I'm guessing it's a short filler Fuente. My assumption is these are well over 5yrs.

Does anybody have a clue on the Next Generation and the Don Thomas.

Thanks J
patman
22 years ago
I was once on a biz trip and hit this little cigar shop. ITwas actually a head shop that had a few cigars but anyway... I picked up a few Astral naturals. They were so old the celophane was breaking. They were fantastic. A mellow but otherwise very tasty smoke. Needless to say I was driving in NC and stopped by JR Cigars and picked up a few boxes of the Astrals and they were terrible. I rarely wont finish something I statred but I couldn't take it...

They are two yeas old now and I'm scared to smoke them. I actually just sent a couple to blueeyes## today. I hope he likes them...


puskarich
22 years ago
Contrabands. They smell like Anna Nicole Smith after running a 5K. I couldnt bring myself to lighting one up.
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
she can run?....much less 5k!

Don Kiki = GARBAGE!!!
There are quit a few that i hate.....
CWFoster
22 years ago
I bought 200 FUN little cigars here on Cbid for $7, you get what you pay for!
cigarbidder
22 years ago
Somebody gave me a Sinatra once. Great singer, terrible cigar.
Users browsing this topic