Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
I consolidated my cigars into one area in the basement. The wife wasn't too happy, I might add... Now she can see how much chit I have...
Maybe it's time for a coolerdor... I don't have many boxes, mostly loose... need lots of shelves...

Maybe a future project...

Low
118793.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Damn dude... Party at Low's house!!!!!!
rasdas
23 years ago
Oh yeah...

Lets see...i have the one in the middle...and oh...i also have the one on the left....

Hmmm...now i am starting to wonder if i should place all my stash together...think i might get the same reaction from my wife...

RasDas

Joe

al'Thor
23 years ago
I have plenty of coolerdors...at my place.... I'll rent them out to you real cheap... you can pay in cigars....
bud451
23 years ago
Just line that cabinet with spanish cedar and make some doors.

What was your address again?
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
You needed a coolerdor about 6 months ago. Now you need two!!
rmarrandino
23 years ago
I keep thinking that I'm getting out of control with my lousy 100 count and 150 count humidors, but you guys always snap me out of it when I come to the picture forum and see your awesome collections.

Of course, then I go and bid on more sticks that won't fit in my humidors.
SteveS
23 years ago
dunno what you need a coolerador for ... looks as if you've got things under control ...

That is, unless there's more cigars on the way, in which case I understand the need ... if you get in a pinch, have your shipments sent to my addy ... I'll take care of everything ... trust me.
JustDanD
23 years ago
Looks all under control to me. Awesome collection going there. How do you decide which box to look in when you want something?

Dan
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
It's not easy Dan... I stand there for a while, opening and closing thinking about where I am going, who I'm with, blah, blah, blah... Top left is for special occasions... PAM's, ISOM's, Anejo's, Davidoff's, etc...

Low
SteveS
23 years ago
I've got sorta the same problem ... sometimes I touch them all before deciding ...
Tobasco
23 years ago


Wow! Lowman this is very impressive. Man you should get one of those huge humi's that look like a hutch....now that would be cool!...:>)

Mag
Deriffe
23 years ago
It would appear that the smart thing to do would be to just frame up that corner of the basement, line it with spanish cedar, install a humidifier and make your very own walkin. You could lock it so the wifey wouldn't actually know what else you put in there. Dang that's a lot of smokes. I will show this picture to my wife to demonstrate how bad I COULD get. hehe
limoric
23 years ago
Line a closet and refit the door with a glass door. If no closet downstairs, build one. I can't wait to have this problem. That looks like a lot of work.
Tobasco
23 years ago

limoric

I've been working on that Idea myself. Just waiting for the wife to give in!.... :>)

Mag
HarleyDave
23 years ago
I guess when we do our box splits I should keep your half at my house too. Don't want to upset your wife. LOL
Penguin13
23 years ago
If I had to buy a small entertainment center to store my humidors, my wife would definatly kill me. It's bad enough I have one laying here or there 🙂

Nice smokes Low!!

KC
SteveS
23 years ago
Mine wouldn't fit in a small entertainment center.
I'm not entirely sure they'd fit in a large one either.
FredS
23 years ago
I have the one in the middle as well, I love it. I also think I've got a lot of inventory with my ~200 sticks, then I see you guys and think whoa! BTW, why does everyone seem to have a ISOM contact? Without going into too much detail, how do y'all get them?
Robby
23 years ago
Yeaup, time for a walkin...
Users browsing this topic