hoyodude
23 years ago
I have smoked a ton of Consuegras in the past and have enjoyed most of them greatly. After winning an auction for a 5-pack of the Villazon Super-premium Seconds I am about to satisfy my curiosity about these personally soon. I wonder though if it is possible that Villazon makes 2 lines of seconds? Do SP 2nds = Connies? The description sure makes them sound like a Connie under a different name.
Stupid question? Sorry if it's an old question, I couldn't find this anywhere in the archives.

chris
arwings
23 years ago
Sorry, I'm no help at all here. Not sure I've even tried the cigars you're speaking of.
arwings
23 years ago
Hit enter before I meant to. I understand that most cigar manufacturers actually have two "seconds." The first is a second that is truly that. It started out to be the name brand cigar but something happened during the manufacturing process that was detected by quality control as unacceptable, therefore it did not meet the standards for their first line cigars. The second "second" is actually designed to be that way from the beginning. This is a cigar rolled by a novice cigar roller from tobacco that is substandard to the tobacco in their first line product. The first second I mentioned is a good deal. The second one is not, as it was designed to be substandard. Hope this may help some...........
Users browsing this topic