spence28
23 years ago
I have been finding myself in this tricky situation where I have to choose between a smoke or sex. I could have my cake and eat it too, but I haven't been able to defeat the breath issue. Does anyone have suggestions as to what to do about cigar breath?
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Smoke a cigar, that should give you cigar breath.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
OOOH, you probably want to get rid of cigar breath, huh? A salami and onion sandwich gets rid of it pretty quick.
billyjackson
23 years ago
ajeroth
23 years ago
Get her to smoke one too????? heheh
spence28
23 years ago
Thanks Billyjack!!
No more replies needed
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Simple,Sex first then a cigar. X :~)
BeatDragon
23 years ago
We smoke cigars WHILE having sex!
remington850
23 years ago
Ok that is way to much visual beatdragon
billyjackson
23 years ago
I disagree with Remington!!! More visual!!! Picture post!! Picture post!!!
usahog
23 years ago
ahhhhh the old you can't have any unless proposition...

but you have just gotten to the Cigar Breath problem... Brushing Teeth does not help... next it will be "No more Alcohol or No more Sex" its ok if you take her out to dinner on Fridays and she has her Occasional drinks... But your forbiddin... then comes you didn't haul out the trash or do the dishes, or pick up your mess in the Living Room... Therefor you are restricted from any of this "Pointing to her Private parts" Well the easiest solution is Help her pack her ****... I did 5 yrs ago and do not regret it one frickin Bit... I rebuilt my life living on Casual Dates here and their to servive.. know overnights at my place types... and then when I felt ready to settle down again I went on a search for the woman who would be compatable with me... Thus I could never be happier!!! and I don't have to listen to any Threats... especially what your hearing now!!!!

Good Luck with your Doggy Style Methods... but when this Issue becomes a public one... sounds to me as a Threat!!!! Treat it as such and Eliminate the Problem!!! I could be more discriptive but I don't want my Post yanked by Gonz!!! LoL

Laterzzzz
Hog

BTW I thought this was going to be a post simular to a Bill and Monica and possibly which Cigars hold up the best to the treatments rendered... this should be on the Misc Board Actually
raven01
23 years ago
What kind of cigars go with sex?
mrtelcom
23 years ago
alsant
23 years ago
tandem401
23 years ago
I once asked a girl if she smoked after or during sex. It was just an approach while staying within the bounds of decorum. Her anwer was, "I don't know. I never looked!"
Lowman
23 years ago
Suppagus
23 years ago
I agree with billyjackson - doggie style!! Just don't drop the ash on her back.......woooohhooooooo!!!
RICKAMAVEN
23 years ago
cigars that go with sex? fighting **** comes to mind. (pun intended)
JonR
23 years ago
Doggy style, use her ear for a cigar holder that way you can use one hand to drink your beer and the other hand to work the tv remote. Multitasking just turns me on. LOL JonR
Natsmoker
23 years ago
Have sex with someone else. Then smoke a cigar before you go home.
Users browsing this topic