jackconrad
18 years ago
Years of practice lead up to perfection
1277373.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

Fenian
18 years ago
that's just F'd up....
mcormier
18 years ago
jack

you need a hobby LMAO
daveincincy
18 years ago
...words can not describe...but I agree with #2. Does that guy even know what shoes he's wearing during the day? Could he pick out his **** in a police lineup?
daveincincy
18 years ago
Maybe I should have asked before posting my last reply. Jack, is that you? If it is, words still can not describe...
Goathead50
18 years ago
IT'S GOING TO BLOW!!!!
panama red
18 years ago
HEY !! are you wearing shoes??

betcha can't tell.

Told his Doctor, Doc,i ain't seen my ****** for years.
Doctor says " why don't you diet"
hey thats great, what color would be best !!

ba da boom
OldSchool
18 years ago
no health problems there....
on63
18 years ago
Oh my...I hope that's photoshoped...
delarob
18 years ago
Hey.. that looks like an overweight Paulie Walnuts.
jetblasted
18 years ago
Photoshop . . .
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
18 years ago
Looks to be about a 1/4 keg.
snowwolf777
18 years ago
Chick repelling unit.
JHC
  • JHC
  • Herf-A-Holic
18 years ago
Lizardo
18 years ago
I was thinking it kinda looks like Dave without the glasses...
jackconrad
14 years ago
I'm getting there..
Roaster Dude
14 years ago
Somebody pull the air hose out of that guys azz he's full !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lou2row
14 years ago
wheelrite
14 years ago
pgje51
14 years ago
I suppose this is what you work on to perfect when you no longer can see your ******.
Users browsing this topic