mjw51
  • mjw51
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
23 years ago
Was gifted by a buddy the other day and this cigarr blew me away esp but not just because its realllllly inexpensive

does anyone know the pedigree of this puppy?? Mfg distributor et al

thanks
phenix007
23 years ago
mjw....just had the same experience....check thread for my post which gave me all the info I needed at a great source to get the for about $30 bx..
cooksta2
23 years ago
It is a villazon product and everthing is the same as a regular belinda but the wrapper is the same that is used on a partagas maduro
ikonoklast7
23 years ago
I saw some of the blue-labeled Belindas at the store we had the Indy Herf at today/

They were 25% off and I wanted to try one...but there were only three left and they all had a lot of wear and tear on them, especially on the foots, so I passed.
GTofMurphy
23 years ago
I don't like the Belinda "blue label". This is different than the Belinda"black" which is excellent.
This is the Maduro with a brown label
GT
mjw51
  • mjw51
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
23 years ago
just had the same experience....check thread for my post which gave me all the info I needed at a great source to get the for about $30 bx..

couldnt locate the thread you mentioned
wouldestous
23 years ago
mjw-

the powers that be might have deleted the thread you are looking for because the belinda blacks are sold/distributed by come of cbids' competition. may i suggest a google search?
phenix007
23 years ago
Definitely the Belinda Black that I'm referring to...send email and I'll give you the source off-line...mine..bohncarlhotmail
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
here's the recent thread:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=1&messageDisplay=0000000014140 

there are many others here that can be located with the search function.
mjw51
  • mjw51
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
23 years ago
Users browsing this topic