wbslngr
23 years ago
I read an article that he had his own brand of cigars and hats, but I didn't find any more info out. Anyone heard of these?
mrtelcom
23 years ago
Is that Guido the killer pimp??
xrundog
23 years ago
I've seen his hats. I hope the cigars are better.
wbslngr
23 years ago
Can anyone give me any info on either?
grond
23 years ago
Joe opened a new line of his own cigars in 1997 called "Panz". Don't know if they ever took off but a web search turns up little to nothing. It may be that Sancho Panza didn't care for the name and stopped them but that is only Grond's speculation. I only found references to the "kickoff" event of the Panz line and can find no store or e-site that carries any as of now.

Hope this helps.
wbslngr
23 years ago
Still looking and no idea what the name of the hat company is or finding one of these cigars.

Thanks gond for the info you found.
originalgoat
23 years ago
Doesn't he own the Grand Havana Room in Beverly Hills? Maybe they are sold exclusively there? Man, I'm dying for an invite to that place...
ikonoklast7
23 years ago
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could buy a box of Joey Pants cigars and get his severed head from the Sopranos as a bonus gift, lol.
Users browsing this topic