hensed
  • hensed
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
eleltea
23 years ago
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hensed
  • hensed
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Like nobody will notice they are they. LMAO. The opening bid was $4. What a waste of key strokes.
gorob23
23 years ago
Hensed I'm Still pissed at the No.7's lmao i can't beleive you cut me down lol The 4 are very good though bro
godfather1453406
23 years ago
Don't even try ot outbid him on the DC I know how much he likes them. Hell he introduced me to them.
JasonTCA
23 years ago
Are these things the closest thing to the DCM's? Or is there something else that's more like them and hopefully cost's less?
Slimboli
23 years ago
JasonTCA --- the Diamond Crown Maxiums are 'one of a kind' ... and you would be hard pressed to find something like it, that is cheaper ...

Hey godfather1453406 ... just curious ...

... is it possible for you to make a post without using profanity? Most of us here respect the rules, and some folks here do find it offensive.
billyjackson
23 years ago
Now there's the Slim we know and love!!! Hell, I thought your slappin' hand got injured or something!!!

me
jjohnson28
23 years ago
Hell Billy,I just thought given the new job and all Slim had finally got a life...LOL
Slimboli
23 years ago
You can (and will) make light of it all you want guys ...

But, as quoted in an email to me from one of our esteemed and well respected BOTL who left these forums ...

"I think I will join my friend ***edited*** and the 3 dozen that SteveS references, and leave this site as well --- it has stopped being fun for me, since it seems to have been invaded by ... uncouth individuals ... "

RobertParrott
23 years ago
As the saying goes Kim, Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out!
Slimboli
23 years ago
Oh ... I'm not going anywhere ... hehehe ...

That was just what someone said to me in an email, as one of the several reasons as to why he left ...
Users browsing this topic