Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I just bought a box of these. Only the Naturals are on special. So far, I have only had the Maddies...

How are the Naturals??

Low

Big Gar... 7-1/2 x 52... WOW !!
Penguin13
22 years ago
I got one at a local shop when I.T. was there. They were buy two get one free. I fired one up right away...BLAH! It was nasty! So, I let the other two sit for a few months. They got better but still not my taste.

KC
smithbw
22 years ago
Low,

You are the I.T. guy you should be telling us how they are....LOL 🙂 A little pun intended.

I do not like I.T. at all. I have tried bunches and it just don't do it for me. However, I got friends who only smoke em...

Just my .02 cents!



B
flyersfan_92
22 years ago
Spicy rich very good, kinda like a VSG, very good.
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
So... what are you trying to say, flyersfan... are they very good ??? LOL

Low
qball
22 years ago
Hey Low, you know I am abit prejudiced towards I.T. but these are my everyday gars. They do well with a bit of box time on them. The're not Els, but for $39. you can't pass it up.
xrundog
22 years ago
I have lots of the robusto nats. They have been resting for a year. They are smooth. Not as complex as the maduro. It's a good cigar! Great for those times you don't want to spark an expensive one. Yet satisfying.
ikonoklast7
22 years ago
I was wondering the same thing, whether these IT Super Fuerte are any good.

So far, I've only had the Lmt. Reserve and the Cameroon Legend, and I love both of them. Great everyday cigars, construction is usually great, and they're very reliable (haven't had a dud yet).
choner
22 years ago
The maddies are better, but the nats are a decent stick at that price.

choner
tonester666
22 years ago
Just an OK gar IMO. Not bad for a yard gar.
Users browsing this topic