uncleb
  • uncleb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just won a 5 pack at $12.00. Have never had a Perdomo so I thought this would be a good start. Good deal based on pricing at CI.

Any opinions on these and Perdomo's in general.

B
428cj
22 years ago
I haven't yet tried the Reserve Rosado (have five No.5's resting), but I've had really good luck so far with Perdomo. Their Fresh Rolled Rosados are great, love the flavor. Just had a Signature Collection too. Like they claim it was indeed mild, but it had a good flavor and creaminess to it.
alsant
22 years ago
just had one today, you will enjoy it alot ,the shop buy my house had a perdomo promotion going on bought 3 got one fresh rolled wheel free ,which they were rolling right there.
Skatty2hotty
22 years ago
I generally have the maduros, but I consider the Reserves a garaunteed good smoke.
billreif
22 years ago
One of my regulars
Good Smoke !
tonester666
22 years ago
Yep what they said. I keep these on hand at ALL times in rosado and maduro.
usahog
22 years ago
Uncleb... I love them #4 Rosados.... one of my Favs!!!

smoke one and let the others rest a month or so...

Hog
tonester666
22 years ago
Price them at your local shop and you'll see that was a GREAT deal.
Homebrew
22 years ago
Although I generally prefer the Maduro, I find the Rosado, to be quite pleasing as well. I haven't paid over $13 for a 5 pack, of the #5's in either variety, in awhile, and I've gotten a couple of 5 packs at $11, though those deals are very rare. Now people will see this thread, and they will close at $15 dollars, the rest of this month. LOL
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. Damn, my good deal is shot for awhile.
donutboy2000
22 years ago
Good if they are not plugged.
uncleb
  • uncleb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hog- That is definitley my plan. I am looking forward to that first and the rest will take a long nap.

Donutboy- Pardon my ignoarnce, but what is "plugged"?

Everyone else, thanks for the input.

B.
usahog
22 years ago
uncleb, the reason I say give them a rest is because on many and almost all of my Perdomo Cigars I have had to purge them upon first smoking them from a fresh purchase...after a month or so their good to go though.. accept for the Cuban Pajaros in any flavor LoL

Hog
al'Thor
22 years ago
Ditto, what everyone else said - I love these. Sometimes I have to watch the burn, but these are nice rich medium smokes IMHO. Yes - these can be plugged also - this means that there is a bunch of tobacco at some place in the gar (often near the cap) that doesn't allow air channels - so the draw is very tight. Of the few that I had that were plugged, all opened up on me down the road - and 100% were very enjoyable - good price too!
Tobasco
22 years ago
uncleb

Donutboy is speaking of a tight draw that those smokes sometimes have if they are even a little overhumidified. Those smokes are better if kept a little under 70% humidity. Other than that, they are terrific smokes!

Mag
uncleb
  • uncleb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Thanks guy's.

I am a smarter man today because of all of you.

B
al'Thor
22 years ago
and the Cbid gods smile...
Users browsing this topic