DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
This is MY remote...keep your damn hands off!
150569.jpg

Click to View Image104 View(s)

xibbumbero
22 years ago
Where did you get that? I need one,LOL. X
Tobasco
22 years ago

Good one Dr!!! :>)

Mag
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
This the ONLY remote I need...All I need is this remote and this ashtray...that's all I need. All I need is this remote, this ashtray and this...uh this lighter! That's all I need. All I need is this remote, this ashtray, this lighter and this stocked humidor that's all I need. All I need is this remote, this ashtray, this lighter, this humidor and a sunny day that's all I need.

Rick, you can keep your collection!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
OK Steve Martin... that's all you need....
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Well at least I'm not packing a dozen remotes!

"He's after the oil cans!"
JonR
21 years ago
Yo DMV:

"He's after the oil cans!"

Yeah that was one funny movie.

That is the best remote I've ever seen.


JonR
wells05
21 years ago
Do you rent this thing out?
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
No.

"I've found out what my special purpose is for"
Wyteyes
21 years ago
I had a remote like that; amazing how many peaces they break into when they hit the back of your head!!! :o)

John
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
????

You let HER touch it?!?

"I know this is our first date but do you think the next time you make love to your boyfriend you could think of me?"
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
All it needs is a cigar cutter and lighter....
MARKQ
21 years ago
I'll take two please!!!!
Users browsing this topic