harrybot
22 years ago
I'll be in New York City next weekend and was wondering what cigar shops I should check out. I won't have a car, so shops in Manhattan would be preferable.

Thanks,
-Brian
cmuzz
22 years ago
go check out that one..you know that one thats around the corner...ya over there they have a good layout
mezz524
22 years ago
go to www.cigargroup.com/regional/ny/nyc/shops.htm you will get a listing of cigar shops in new york city. have fun mezz524
gazeug
22 years ago
go to Barclay rex on lexington and 50th. They also have a few locations around the city but this is the best store. forget about Nat Sherman on 42nd & 5th
MoombaMania
22 years ago
Little Italy, a fantastic little Italian joint that you can STILL smoke at. This is also a cigar store and has a great selection, plus some of their own. Lawrence Amoruso owns the joint and if you dine in, see if you can get Giovoni to wait, he is a blast.

Florio's Grill & Cigar Bar
192 Grand Street
NY, NY 10013
Users browsing this topic