RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
SCREEN stunner Sienna Miller looks Law-fully sexy as she sizzles in a sensational photoshoot.

The gorgeous actress, new girl in the life of film star Jude Law, sprawled on a bed for the steamy GQ magazine snaps.

And her smouldering look — with a diamond necklace, matching bracelets, and a skimpy tasselled outfit — is bound to cheer Jude, 30, who was divorced by wife Sadie Frost this week.

New York-born Sienna, 21, plays Jude’s dream girl in Alfie, a remake of the ’60s movie classic.
153028.jpg

Click to View Image89 View(s)

xibbumbero
22 years ago
eleltea
22 years ago
This reminds me of an old Benny Goodman song from the 40's: "Spread your legs, you're breaking my glasses." Rick might remember that one.
Steve@CAO
22 years ago
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
what shoes! WHAT SHOES! LOL!
romeoy
22 years ago
Uhhhhhh...hh.h..h...h...

I'm done. lol.
smithbw
22 years ago
E-Chick
22 years ago
Oh shut up!

You guys know that you prefer brunettes...gentlemen prefer blondes!

LOL!

Marla
mrtelcom
22 years ago
As long as the cuffs match the collar....
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Yes E..blondes and redheads thank you.
timlofties
22 years ago
Oh my...here we go again. Now why would I subscribe to one of those pay sites when you have all the action right here 🙂

Tim
chasyb
22 years ago
When I was done I took my pillow and just left!
arwings
22 years ago
I'm not sure her shoes matches the rest of her outfit........
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
MACS
22 years ago
While she is quite hot, my motto is: "If it ain't brown, I ain't down".

Funny, that motto. It's totally false. I like women of every color. Just so happens the wife is a beautifully olive skinned brown gal!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
So post pics of the lovely Mrs.
67stangnjack
22 years ago
ohhhh, woooowwwwww. Somthing strange is happening to my little man.......
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
jetblasted
21 years ago
Thanks RDC, . . . Just something about a blonde with spread legs wearing open toe high heel black sandles . . . Yummy.

That E-Chick Comment Caught Me Off Guard for a Minute !
Users browsing this topic