Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Well, winter is here in collge station tonite and to kick it off the my end of smoking whenever I, an Ashton maddie will burn for the end of summer:(

GIG'EM,

DAN
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
OMG did that not make any sense to anyone else? what i ment to say is


Well, winter is here in collge station tonite and to kick off the my end of smoking whenever I want, an Ashton maddie will burn for the end of summer:(


well a little better ENGLISH IS OVER RATED

GIG'EM,

Dan
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
omg F&^K IT ALL
redneck1
22 years ago
I know what you are talking about. Dreading winter too.
Just look at it like this. You have all winter to stock up!! Your smokes will have a little age and smoke better anyway!!
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Come on down and visit me....it'll extend your summer...always a place for us...

Misspellers of the world, untie!
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
PS...did I mention the fact that GW speaks perfect English to me?
















The rest of you anti-Republican's can kiss my ass! I understood every word this Texan said!
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
HAHA thanks MAD

GIG'EM,

DAn
jjohnson28
22 years ago
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a-drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine
Singin'...
osage
22 years ago
Right... it is 0 in Aggieland and 77 in Oklahoma!

GO SOONERS
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Hold on my school has a football team????
osage
22 years ago
Used to be one of the best and will be again. Don't give up on them.
bigjordo
22 years ago
im down in college station too, its gettin chilly but its nice, lows in the 60's, highs in the 70's, perfect smokin weather if you ask me...
also, just wait till next year when fran gets his own recruits, things will look very different

Jordo
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Jordo,

Hey man nice to see an Aggie here, you have any secrets to share about cigars in college station?

GIG'EM,

Dan
eleltea
22 years ago
The my kick-off end of winter to a Brazilia Piranha just the patio but tinks Gott warmer days two coming.
tonester666
22 years ago
What the hell 60s and 70s are perfect. We just had nights in the 20s and I was still outside burning one. I love to wake up and see the ground covered in thick white frost. I grab a pair of shorts and head outside to savor the crisp fresh air. It is just mind over matter.

You don't mind it don't matter.
Homebrew
22 years ago
Winter doesn't change my smoking pattern at all.
I fire up, inside or outside. Just not as much herfing on the deck. I rent a room, to a guy that doesn't smoke. It gets on his nerves, but his stack of dirty dishes, is worse. LOL
I do like to point out, that it is my house, and if he doesn't like it, find another place to live. LOL. It is cold and raining today, in the lower 50's. I am sitting by the wood stove, reading, and smoking, a CAO Mad. Belicoso. By the way, it is a very small fire, just enough to take the chill out of the air, and keep the heat pump from kicking in as much.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
tonester666
22 years ago
I do all my smoking outside or in my car.

Saturday morning I smoked a Brazilia outside while enjoying the sound of sleet hitting my new CAO cap. It was a beautiful 30 degrees and overcast all day.

This was during a bass tournament at Pomme de Terre in MO. We took first.
bigjordo
22 years ago
da-glyde, theres a store in the POETS parking lot that has good prices, and theres a gas station off of greens prarie that has a decent selection(for a gas station) other than those and JJ's, not too many stoges here in town, i get most of mine off of here
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
thanks,

I know discount tabac. has another store in the OLD shopping center of gattiland you may want to look into but much smaller than the one in collpepper plaza. What kind of cigars does the gas station have?

GIG'EM,

Dan
bigjordo
22 years ago
dont really remember, havent been out there in a while, only reason i know about is cuz we stopped in all the time when i was delivering tv's this summer, only one in particular i remember was they had helix
Users browsing this topic