jgjam
  • jgjam
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
I'm in Vegas next week and thought about taking in one of the evenings at the Big Smoke. Anyone ever been to one? What should I expect.

John
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Have you ever been caught up in a cattle stampede? X
jgjam
  • jgjam
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
I see... run fast or get trampled

John
gr8stag
22 years ago
if you want to meet BOTL we will be at the bar in Mandalay Bay closest to the room where the event is being held. There are also any # of events planned just prior on Tue,Wed and Thur. email me at gr8stagat aol dot com if you want more info.
gr8stag
22 years ago
jgjam
  • jgjam
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Damn!!!... Just got back home and now I see the messages. Would have liked to get in a few of the other cigar outings this past week. Will try to plan better next year.

John
Users browsing this topic