0patience
22 years ago
I stopped by the Davidoff store at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas the other day and bought one of these.
In my opinion, I wasted my money.
I bought one Cohiba Corona with it and would have been far better off buying 4 more Cohibas instead.
I have to say, I was severely disappointed in it.
0patience
22 years ago
Oh man,
I'm gonna get slapped. 😞
Sorry slim.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Did you get the Platinum Crown series or the Sceptor series? I've had the Platinum Crown Chubby and I thought I was an XLNT cigar. I've not had a sceptor series but I've heard they're not very good,except for the Shorty. BTW the cigar is way over priced. X
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
SHORTY ALL THE WAY IT TASTED LIKE I WAS DRINKIG COFFEE WITH CREAM!!!!

ONE OF MY TOP 10 EVER!!

GIG'EM,

DAN
0patience
22 years ago
Well, I tried another couple to see if my first one was just a bad one or what. They have all been Scepter series chubbies and I have come to a conclusion of my own personal opinion. They suck.
Taste like they have already been in the ashtray.

Users browsing this topic