al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
It was REALLY good.
Yellow labrador
22 years ago
What a fine, in depth, fascinating and detailed review.
The review of the review had more words than the review.
Robby
22 years ago
OH YEAH! That's one fine cigar!!
xrundog
22 years ago
Wait until you try a #3! They are REALLY, REALLY good!
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
turnberry just sent me a #3 EL (as a BONUS gar!!!) - can't wait!!!!
Steve*R
22 years ago
Great review, bravo!!

I'm so tired of "hints of burnt chocolate with a touch of pepper through the foot, growing to an essence of cinammon and trace notes of lead."
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
BeatDragon
22 years ago
mrkmitch
22 years ago
And the next one will be better.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
The curious thing about these,is that I've seen many shades in the wrapper,from a Conn shade color to an almost maduro wrapper. All have been good BTW. X
arwings
22 years ago
You know, I REALLY hate these long-winded, elitest, self-effacing reviews. al'Thor if you're so full of yourself and have that superior attitude, why don't you just go over to the CA website. I'm sure they'll appreciate all your BS associated with smoking a cigar. So there!!!
arwings
22 years ago
Not that I would be jealous about the cigar you smoked, or anything like that.............
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
careful arwings... you're tempting me to try to make my review of the PSD3EL (looks like a license plate) a ten page novel to rival ol' Marvin.... don't think I won't do it...

(and you were the first to pick up on the fact that the only point of the review in the first place was to brag about actually smoking one of these magnificent cigars...)

; )
Lowman
22 years ago
Was it mine???
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Yours went into the box... and no one took it (huh?)...so.... when I got the box back I put it in the humi with the other 3 that I had acquired.... so,not sure, but it could have been yours (it did have a certain Lowmanesqueness about it.... sorry, forgot to mention that in my review...)
rasdas
22 years ago
Wow...Lowmanesqueness...have to dig into the coolidor and pull one of the 'gars Low sent for my b-day...see if i can pick up any hints of Lowmanesqueness....

LOL at al'Thor...and great review...

RasDas

Joe
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Got my box today , wawhooo!

Barry
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Barry,What's the Box code? X
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
X,
The box code is,SLA OCT 02 (Pinar Del Rio Oct 2002)
The wrapper shade is a little lighter than the last I had (singles) and the aroma is like the barnyard is FULL! LOL. I'll probably smoke one tonight and then put them to bed, unless of course they are smoking great right out of the box.

Barry

xibbumbero
22 years ago
Be sure to post how they were. X
Users browsing this topic