Rasta
  • Rasta
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Saw my first one of these at the same Memphis smoke shop I discovered the AF Rosados. Any feedback on what to expect?
osage
22 years ago
If you like the regular Trilogy line you should really like these!
GardnerFTW
22 years ago
FYI: They have them with a description in the new products section of CI's website.

So that could probably give you a decent idea of what to expect.
turnberry
22 years ago
I just received three of each of the new Ovation series. I smoked the Cameroon last night and have to say it was great. Maybe the most unique blend in any cameroon I have tried. Very spicy. One of the Corojos will be sacrificed this weekend and if it is on par with the cammie it should be great. Will report back.
turnberry
22 years ago
By the way, these are not boxpressed in the triangular shape as the regular Trilogy line but have are a round configuration.
arwings
22 years ago
Trilogy may be the most overlooked bargain in cigars. Every one I have smoked has be consistantly well-constructed and flavorful. Have lots of them and am looking forward to having many more of them. Just never had a bad one.............
turnberry
22 years ago
chuckler
22 years ago
What arwings said... best bargin out there!

I prefer the Cameroon and maddies over the corojo.

But they are all very smokable.

PT 😉
Rasta
  • Rasta
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Now I have a Corojo and a maduro. Haven't smoke either yet.
Users browsing this topic