SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Any of you tried one of these? I just pick one up yesterday with the free coupon in the lastest issue of CA magazine. I smoked it last night and really enjoyed it, (plus the price was right...lol)

Also I was reading the Humidor reviews, boy, someone got a wake-up-call...
SP
  • SP
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
^ Thanks Swim.........
cooksta2
22 years ago
I had one of these last week and It was a very good smoke full of flavor with a great finish. I need to try a few more to develop a description but I recommend it
SwimNaked
22 years ago
I had my first tonight. It was so-so. I might like it for something general, but it wouldn't be my go to gar for anything remotely resembling a special occasion. But that's ok.
ky70
22 years ago
I picked up a 3 pack sampler from a local shop with one natural, one Black and one Rosado. I can't wait to smoke it...."him dead" today
Users browsing this topic