eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Worked too much this week. Didn't even have time for a cigar for two days. Picked a Z out of the humi. I think this was from a trade with Godfather. Nice ash. Mild side of medium in strength, medium bodied. Straight burn, good draw. Good aroma, natural wrapper. Pretty good cigar. Poured a Diet RC over some ice and floated a finger of Jim Beam on top, neither shaken nor stirred, just sipped. Did you like your cigar tonight and what did you drink with it?
SteveS
22 years ago
I'm burnin' a Toraño Reserva Select torp right now and have a diet Pepsi straight up workin' on the side ... but, you inspire me el ... maybe I'll pour a bit of Makers Mark or some Glenmorangie single malt to add to the enjoyment of the evening ...
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Had to go for one of my winter (45 degrees) "throw down" cigars.
Sancho Panza dbl Maduro corona, while I watched Clint and Lee Van Cleef go after Indio in a classic Spaghetti Western.

Made me think of 1971-2??. Dad took myself and my brother to a Spaghetti western TRIPLE feature in the Opel Kadet. I wore my duel holsters and pistols.
We came out 7 hours later, and there was 12 inches of snow on the ground and we were in deep kimchee.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I've been smoking Padrons since 5 AM today. Started with a PAM Monarca on the way to the fishing hole. Had an Executive natural while fishing and a 3000 maduro on the way home. Finishing off a Delicias maduro with hot chocolate.

Lately it seems like if I'm not smoking Padrons, I'm into my Cuban stash, so I smoke a lot of Padrons, LOL.

Barry
deadeyedick
22 years ago
Toasted three today:
First, a Rocky Patel Vintage 92 which just came in at my local shop. Good.
Second, one of the new AF 8-5-8 SG from a box I just brought home. Great.
Third, went to a great dinner restaurant with a revolving room on the 23rd floor overlooking Phoenix with my gorgeous date (wife of 14 years).
The entire meal including tip was gratis won in a golf tournament. Later sat in their lounge and smoked a PAM torp. Super.
Don't wake me up!! Tomorrow it's back to the real world. -LOL

DED
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Sounded like a good day DED. I had a Killer Cameroon Churchill I've had for about two years along with some of my own blend scotch. BTW both were delish. X
billreif
22 years ago
I had an Onyx from C-Bid
the old label then I had
a Padron 4000 Maddie,
finished up the day with
a Torano 1959 Gold Label Torp.
It was a good day !
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
I cracked open a bottle of Johnnie Walker Pure Malt (Green Label) to go along with my first Petrus Fortus Churchill. The first inch of the cigar was terrible. Uneven burn, hard draw, almost harsh but after that inch it was a wondeful smoke all the way down to the nub.
Stickbow
22 years ago
I had a three cigar day for myself. I started my day out with a Cohiba Red Dot Pequenos. I smoked this on the ride to the cigar store with a good old smoken pal. He puffed on one of those CAO flavored cigars. We got to the store and I bought a box of AVO #2 maduros. I really enjoy this maduro. My friend bought a box of CAO Cameroon churchill size. These were in the new gold box and printed on the band is Cameroon. L'Aniversary isn't printed anywhere on the box or band. The ride back I enjoyed an AVO #2 and my friend smoked a CAO. I finished the day out in front of the fireplace at the club with a CAO eXtreme bellicose. It was sure a smoking day........ I think I'm gonna start today with a Brazilia..
Users browsing this topic