docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
So....Did I Miss Anything ?

Please be kind to a "newbie" if this is posted on the wrong forum........ I hope that "Slim" guy doesn't yell at me right away for doing this wrong...

Mega HOOAH -
to My Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf

DocRKS

PS -
Lowman's PASS...Lowman's PASS...
Lowman's PASS.... Lowman's PASS !!!!
Penguin13
22 years ago
WOO HOO 🙂 Doc's back! Welcome my friend. I really never left, just found "another" home 😉

KC
Lowman
22 years ago
HEY !!! WELCOME BACK, DOC !!! HOOAH !!

Yea, you did miss something... "Lowman's Pass"

Oh, well... Maybe next time...

Low

bwahahahaha
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
WOW !!!!
Back in Touch with The Penguin !!!!!
Kevin is one of the Finest BOTL and Trading Partners this side of Germany --- Hooah !!!
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Bro. Low ----

A true Gentleman, Friend and knowledgeable cigar lover ---- Mega HOOAH Greg !!!
rasdas
22 years ago
DocRKS....

Good to have you back...you were missed...

RasDas

Joe
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Bro. Joe (RasDas)

Very happy to be back in touch with you as well...
Looking forward to resuming some awesome trading experiences !!!
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Nice ta hear from ya Doc. Hope everything has been well. X
coma-one
22 years ago
Doc I wanted to thank you, 'bout a month ago (you were AWOL from Cbid @ that time LOL) I had the pleasure of smoking a R&J EL that you gifted me!!!!!!!!!! WOW one of the best smokes I've ever had!! For this you shall pay!!! I promise!!!
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Bro. "X"

Great to hear from you as well ---- Actually, things weren't all that well for a little while --- but things are looking pretty nice right now --- knowlegeable and legal age Brethren and Sisters discussing and trading cigars and sharing the Brotherhood/Sisterhood of the Leaf..... as a dear friend of all of us said, "It's All About the Brotherhood !!" HOOAH !!
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Bro. Coma-One

"Vengenance is mine" sayeth the Lord.....
but in this case, I'm sure He won't mind a little retaliation !!!!

Oh Boy !!!! I'm back for only a few minutes and the Radar Screen has already picked up and confirmed multiple INCOMING !!!!!!

That's what I'm talkin' about...
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
A smile relieves a heart that grieves
Remember what I said
I'm not waiting on a lady
I'm just waiting on a friend
I'm just waiting on a friend


Thanks for coming back!
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Ahoy ---- ship off the Port bow ----- Look -- its markings say "DMV" ..

Thank you for the Greetings my Brother....... looking forward to hearing of more fabled exploits and trades - especially tales involving Bucaneers !!! or is it Bucaneros --- LOL
smithbw
22 years ago
Yes, it is "All" about the Brotherhood!

Mega Hooah!



B

docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
In the spirit of what Billy said -which is really the spirit of our Board here -- it is all about the Brotherhood.......and with all kidding aside and with my normal tongue in cheek missing - I want to thank my friend Slim - his was the 1st message I received welcoming me back -- through all of the unpleasant events of the past dark few months -Slim has continued to be what he was always was to me - my Brother of the Leaf !!!
HOOAH !!!
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Good to have you back brother!!! Great to have your knowledge, experience and true BOTL qualities back with us!
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Slim is the cornerstone of this board IMHO. Mega Hooah Slim! ...and to keep this on topic...how's them 'gars doc?
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
does my saying welcome back count as post padding?

Welcome back!
wer
  • wer
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
oh yeah, i'm legal age....really I am.
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Bros. JD1 and WER -
Thank you for the Fraternal Greetings,

Jerry - sorry about the outcome of your recent experience here --- I guess the fact that we're both posting again to this Forum speaks volumes --- Better days surely ahead as these Boards have been cleared of some who used and abused the title of BOTL to gain trust and advantage when they did not earn nor deserve it.
Dr. Bill --- Always a pleasure to be in the same place as you are - discussing, analyzing and soon trading cigars.....
DocRKS
Users browsing this topic