rkkaussie
22 years ago
I prefer a mild cigar, with a light wrapper. Could someone give me their opinion of the above brand in relation to my preferences? Thanks!
BeatDragon
22 years ago
They are more of a medium. Some may consider them medium to full.

Quite tasty none the less. Im not real good with the "nutty, leather, blah blah" adjectives about smokes. I just know what I like. I like these and consider them to be on the lighter side of my tastes. But I prefer full bodied smokes, ie Paratgas Black, Bolivar Fuerte, etc etc.

Im in for two boxes myself.
rkkaussie
22 years ago
Thanks for the input. I've always thought the madura was a little more robust than I care for, but will probably take advantage of this offer.
mpingree
22 years ago
I agree with BeatDragon, it's closer to a full bodied cigar than a medium one IMHO.
tailgater
22 years ago
PIs are full flavored, but not full strength cigars.
Even if you prefer light, mild cigars the Puros Indios may impress you because they have zero harshness.
They have a flavor that only Rolando Reyes Sr can duplicate, as is evidenced by his eerily similar Cuba Aliados.
And as with all Reyes smokes, the maduro wrapper is difficult to distinguish from their Colorado. In both taste and looks.
rkkaussie
22 years ago
Wow! Sounds like a description out of a catalog. Cigarbid employees must monitor the forum. Thanks much! I think that seals it!
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I've had a box of these in the cooler for about a year now. Think I'll dig 'em out.
tailgater
22 years ago
It does look like a catalog blurb.

I don't remember writing that.

Must have been an epiphany.
Users browsing this topic