GTofMurphy
22 years ago
The bidding is over $100 for Partagas Signature 150 Series 'A'.
Are they that good?
What do they go for in a retail store?
GT

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=145458 
al'Thor
22 years ago
CI has them for $100 each or 10 for $795. I've heard that they are exactly what you would expect - good, but maybe not $100 good - it's all relative..... usually to the amount of the paycheck....
jdobson
22 years ago
I think they run in that $100 range per stick retail. They usually sell as single here on CBid in the 50s.
cruiser
22 years ago
There are 2 different Partagas 150A the one you talking about signature goes for 20-30 bucks However the Don Ramon single coffin is 100bucks apiece retail!
al'Thor
22 years ago
cruiser
22 years ago
Thanks forget it.Amen
rck_1
22 years ago
Personally? I would rather have a whole box of Torano 1916`s at less than 100$ than to have 5 of these any day!!!!!

Happy Herf`n
Rob
al'Thor
22 years ago
Have you ever had one?
rck_1
22 years ago
Al'Thor,
Yes, I have actually had the pleasure of smoking 2 of the 150`s. One I purchased for 26.00$ and the other was gifted to me by a BOTL here @ c-bid. Although they are nice smokes, I personally would spend my money on something that I felt was an even better smoke than the 150 and I could get a whole box of 'em.

Just my .02

Happy Herf`n
Rob
turnberry
22 years ago
And the 1916s would definitely be an option in that regard!
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
got a big wallet? try these prices for comparison

Cohiba Esplendidos 25'S Old label 1992 USD3100
Cohiba Esplendidos 25'S 1994 USD1045
Cohiba Esplendidos 25'S 1995 USD1020
Cohiba Esplendidos 25'S 1996 USD896
Cohiba Esplendidos 25'S 1997 USD880
R&J Coronas pre 1985 25'S 1984 USD495
Davidoff cuban N0 2 20's paper pack USD1120
Davidoff cuban Margaux 25's USD2987
Davidoff cuban latour 25's USD2987
Davidoff cuban N0 4000 25's USD2897
Davidoff Aniversario 20's Display box USD14200


these prices do not include matches.
dz130
22 years ago
What? No matches? That's despicable!
SteveS
22 years ago
-----------------------------------------------------------------
On 11/21/2003 at 12:34PM, rck_1 wrote
"Personally? I would rather have a whole box of Torano 1916`s at less than 100$ than to have 5 of these any day!!!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

That makes two of us, brother ...

Suppagus
22 years ago
See my post at:http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=1&messageDisplay=0000000016707

I agree, buy a box of something else!!
Steve*R
22 years ago
The Partagas Signature 150 Series 'A' is a legitimate $10.00 cigar.

Excuse me??? Did you say $100.00???


A very mild, unremarkable cigar. I was gifted one by a friend who'd paid $10.00 each from a tobacconist who was motivated to move them.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Up to $140 for a 5pack and he has all three 5packs...Wow. X
cccbus
22 years ago
I have seen 5 packs running for about 40 bucks a stick
Users browsing this topic