castlewa
22 years ago
I was gifted a Punch Habana Churchill. I really enjoy the Punch domestic line. Anyone ever tried the Habanas? Your thoughts compared to the domestics?

Thanks,
Chris (newbie)
Lowman
22 years ago
VERY BAD !!! Send it to me for proper disposal !!!

Low
xibbumbero
22 years ago
What Lowman said but send to me instead,LOL. X
castlewa
22 years ago
ok. I am new and I will send you a cigar for proper disposal, but does it have to be my only Cuban Punch? I mean these Cohibas have been sitting in my little humidor taking up space for way to long and these Oppy X's or whatever they are called are taking up way to much space also.

(yeah right, don't I wish)

Chris (the very green newbie)
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Chris,

All joking aside, one of the best cigars I've ever smoked was a 1998 Punch Churchill. If you can ger some age on it, it's an excellent cigar, enjoy.

Barry
castlewa
22 years ago
Barry,

Thanks! I will set in a safe place where I can forget about it for a while, revisit it later and see how it is.

Chris
Steve*R
22 years ago
Find out how old the cigar is. It may be ready to smoke and enjoy. Just be sure you give yourself enough time to relax and enjoy it.
donutboy2000
22 years ago
One of the mildest cigars in the Punch line.
Users browsing this topic