dz130
  • dz130
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
OH! MY! GOD!
You've got a winner here. Pass along Mega Kudos to everyone for this gem.

Doug
Jon@CAO
22 years ago
Doug - Consider the "major kudos" passed along. 😉 Thanks for your enthusiastic feedback...
Penguin13
22 years ago
I just got a package from Gideon which included two MX2's for me to try...I CAN'T WAIT 🙂

KC
SwimNaked
22 years ago
I went in my local today (which I said I'd never do again) in hopes that they'd have the Mx2, but no luck. I still can't procure any. 😞
Rasta
22 years ago
Swim...email me and I will try and help you out. The place I found these is on my way home from the airport and I return home on Wednesday. I will check in there for you if you siwh...who knows, maybe I can get you 5 plus the hat (which is really cool).

mcguirejohnr at hotmail dot com
SwimNaked
22 years ago
Rasta, Thanks! Email sent.
Rasta
22 years ago
Swim...you are in luck!

Just got in town and stopped by the store near Kansas City's airport. MX2s were still available as well as a hat. Send you snailer if it isn't already in the previous email and I will fire these off to you (probably on Friday). If it's OK with you I would like to send 3 (1 of ech size) whcih will leave two to send to emgjet because he is always way too nice to me. Of course, YOU GET THE HAT.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Picked up 5 robustos and a hat at lunch.
It was a tasty smoke.
emgjet
22 years ago
I haven't had the chance to sample the MX2's yet, but only heard good things about them.

Rasta: Oh no....what have you done, you know how I will retaliate to actions like that. ISOM missiles targeted towards Kansas...incoming soon!

Ed
Rasta
22 years ago
And the news gets even better. I just secured an extra hat from my very friendly tobaconist...so EmgJet...a hat will be on its way to you as well.

I smoked a couple of these already and liked them a lot. I wish I could write the fancy reviews like others on this forum but all I can say is they seem similar to the La Flor Dominicana Chisel Maduros.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Rasta -
I smoked one today, and also can't write fancy reviews, plus I have a bad cold and am "smoke deaf".
But I think it was a bit milder than the LFD Double Ligero. I didn't get the spits anyway. 🙂
Rasta
22 years ago
Jay, I still need your address for the MX2s and hat. Email to me at either:

mcguirejohnr at hotmail dot com
mcguirej at firsthorizon dot com

Box is ready...just needs a home to go to.

Ed, yours is on its way too.
mister-ez
22 years ago
Just smoked a tasty MX2 at my local shop in Jax,Fl. Excellent construction, great looking, nice white ash, and best of all slow burning...1and1/2 hours easy...take your time and enjoy this one...it's on my go to list. I've passed on the hat though more than once cause I prefer the "low profile" style. If you like a maduro, this is it!
Rasta
22 years ago
Here are tracking numbers:

Jay 0303 1290 0001 4132 0007

Ed 0303 1290 0001 4131 9568

Ed, I also MAY have a line on a box each of AF Hemi BTL Naturals s and WOAMs. If I nail these down I'll give you a shout. Crossing my fingers.
Robby
22 years ago
Had one today, liked it.
cooksta2
22 years ago
Tried an MX2 for the first time and I was sadly disappointed. It tunneled terribly and was unsmokeable. I sent CAO an e-mail and I am certain they will set things right. So, I must make another trip to the tobacconist and then I am sure It will get good reviews.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
On the patio, using my new wireless network..
Kids are sleeping, just hung the lights, and enjoying abother MX2 Robusto. It is a great smoke.
Users browsing this topic