Slimboli
22 years ago
Wow ... that's a pretyy 'tasty' deal on the 'Specials' right now!

Not bad 'little' cigars, and really pack a nice punch, for their size ...

I searched the 'net' ... and the lowest price I found on them ... were twice that much, on sale!
mpingree
22 years ago
Agreed, it is a great price and they are great smokes !!
tonylum
22 years ago
I got a box of the robusto's, luv em.
Niiiice and robust..
cccbus
22 years ago
All the Fire By IT are Great.nice taste, draw and feel to em. I luv them babies
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Got a couple of these gifted to me recently.
I do like a flavorful cigar and this smoke has a mouthful. Got in on the Special, can't wait to let a few of these rest for awhile and see how they mature.
gorob23
22 years ago
I just had one on the way home from work Friday. I just don't have room anymore ..but maybe
dbguru
22 years ago
I'm in on these little puppies.

Love a small 30 minute smoke with that kind of flavor!!
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Anybody have a problem with any of these having a tight draw or being plugged?
ajeroth
22 years ago
I'm in too at that price, once again, I can't pass it up...

ajeroth
rozwold
22 years ago
Ok, ok, you talked me into it, I'm buying.
penzt8
22 years ago
Man, what a great week for specials.
Cigars from Indian Tabac and Puros Indios at bargain prices. Both brands are among my favorites. I picked up several.
dbguru
22 years ago
Just got my box in today.....yummy. A little tight and perhaps needing a little age but for a buck a stick these little morsels are a winner
ajeroth
22 years ago
They seem a little plugged. The trick is to pull slowly. And they open right up. Lots of smoke. Damn good special...

ajeroth
Slimboli
22 years ago
I've found that most all the smaller cigars have the problem with draw ...

... one solution I've found, is to keep them at a lower humidity.
Bel007
22 years ago
My wife comes in the room as I am inspecting this latest shipment. "oh, how cuuute. Are those real cigars."

Then she wonders why I just want to sit by myself and enjoy a relaxing smoke without her sitting there next to me gabbing.

I'll get one of these little treats "fired" up after a little time at 65%.

Brian
Dan1dire
22 years ago
Smoked 2 of the fire mini corona and liked them. Both had a nice draw, for my eye they look well made and where consistent in taste. Wish I had bought more.
bassithound
22 years ago
Nice flavor, but tight draw. Last blowout I purchased, Hoya de Nic... where also very tight. Does cbid know something we don't?
Slimboli
22 years ago
The Bolivar Mini Corona's I bought from another site were also tight on the draw ...

... I wonder if THEY know somnething we don't.

Like I said ... I just think this is just inherent in the smaller ring gauge ciars, and they need to be kept at a lower humidity.
ajeroth
22 years ago
I thought it had a nice even burn and a tight ash, You just have to take your time to smoke them.

ajeroth
bassithound
22 years ago
Come on Slim, you're not that naive. But, I expect some issues over any boxes, sold by any vendor, well under MSRP. If they were really worth $59.99 msrp, they wouldn't be sold for $19.
Users browsing this topic