kmepham
22 years ago
One of my favorite cigars maya maduro robusto is hard to find does anyone know were I can get my hands on some boxes.
Steve*R
22 years ago
The Maya Maduros with a couple of years of age developed a rich chocolate taste. IMHO I think they were the best cigars that Pedro Martin ever made. The current Maya branded cigars are a very different smoke, although the rosados start to become very nice after a year. While I believe Martin still owns the brand, I don't know who actually is making current production. There is one internet vendor who still shows inventory of Maya Maduros. I assume this is old stock.

Post your email address and I'll send you the URL.
Steve*R
22 years ago
I guess kmepham doesn't really want to know where to find Maya maduros???????????
kmepham
22 years ago
Hey Steve just read your mess.You can send me the info. at [email protected] on the maya maduro cigar.
Thanks Kevin
usahog
22 years ago
I've got about 6 or 7 of the older one's stuffed away... I haven't smoked one in a year or 2 maybe it's time to dig one out again??? I felt at the time they were too strong for my Pallat!!! but tasty as I recall

like a Heavy HDM...

Hog
Steve*R
22 years ago
"Hey Steve just read your mess."

Before anyone jumps to conclusions...this should have read "Hey Steve just read your message."
xibbumbero
22 years ago
kmepham
22 years ago
Sorry, Steve I was just abbreviating the message to make it a little shorter. Maybe you can still give me the information on those Maya maduro's I would appreciate it very much.
Thank You
Kevin
kmepham
22 years ago
Sorry, Steve I was just abbreviating the message to make it a little shorter. Maybe you can still give me the information on those Maya maduro's I would appreciate it very much. e-mail me at [email protected]
Thank You
Kevin
Steve*R
22 years ago
Kevin...I did send it right after I saw your request, but I shall certainly send it again. Hopefully, the vendor still has stock. I'm sending the information 12/06/03 8:18 cst. Steve
Steve*R
22 years ago
The e-mail was sent to both email addresses you have in the thread.
kmepham
22 years ago
Thanks alot Steve its appreciated very much. Kevin
Users browsing this topic