lithotom
22 years ago
Just had one of these (toro) a few days ago and thought it was a great smoke. Great flavors and flawless construction. Anyone have any other thoughts?
tmac7
22 years ago
My sentiments exactly. Great smoke.

t
Homebrew
22 years ago
Gotta Agree,
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
jdobson
22 years ago
Not exactly my flavor, but excellent construction and the few I have started showing ploom after 3-4 months.
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
I really liked this cigar and they do age well. Burn great taste great and don't cost that much. I cannot figure why some cigars age better than others but like the last guy said they look like they have been in the humi twice as long as they have.
wouldestous
22 years ago
the new blend? had a couple and thought they were good.
Users browsing this topic