jazzman
  • jazzman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
What's your favorite Cameroon cigar? I just had an AF Don Carlos robusto. It's pretty tough to beat. What say you?
coma-one
22 years ago
The one to beat that Don Carlos robusto is a Don Carlos #2 🙂 My favorite!!!!!
Robby
22 years ago
What coma-one said.
Homebrew
22 years ago
Don Carlos,
For sure, but I prefer the Beli.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
dbguru
22 years ago
Hemi Signatures
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Concur on the Don Carlos,..but it's the Presidente!! I'm curious to see how the Torano 1916 fairs with some humi time, but I don't think it can match the full bodiedness of the Don Carlos. Still a great stand-by.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Perdomo Estate Seleccion Cameroon. X
merlin9052
22 years ago
What X said.
gerber
22 years ago
Just enjoyed a Don Carlos beli this weekend. Very nice. On the somewhat cheaper side of the aisle, I also really enjoy the Perdomo 2 cameroon. I also found the Don Tomas cameroon to be a very tasty surprise (it really captures the essence of the cameroon wrapper--much better than their other offerings IMO, although a bit mild for my taste.
cmuzz
22 years ago
hey now what about those professor silas .to die for lol
wouldestous
22 years ago
dom flor de cano, imperio cubano, trilogy, flor de oliva. honorable mention goes to the rastafaris when i can get em real cheap.
deadeyedick
22 years ago
What X said. The new Perdomo Estate Seleccion Cameroon is a wonderful smoke. Not sure it's better than the AF but I can't wait to try some of these with a few months humi time. The best Perdomo I have had!

DED
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Ever since the Torano 1916 came out... I've been a huge fan. Haven't had a Don Carlos in a few years (before I had an idea of what I was doing with cigars... still questionable), so I can't compare the two.
jazzman
  • jazzman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I knew X was gonna pick that one...
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
Gurkha Aged Cameroon gets my vote.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Jazzman,have you tried one yet? X
0patience
22 years ago
I guess I am a cheapie. I like Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon, Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend and Don Tomas Cameroon Collection. All extremely affordable. LOL!
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
CAO ANNI.

GIG'EM,

DAN
Deriffe
22 years ago
Toraño 1916 without doubt.
chuckler
22 years ago
I guess I am a cheapie too, because ya can't knock this stick for the money...Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon... gets my vote.

PT 😉

Users browsing this topic