rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I just got my bundles of Sherpas from last weeks blowout. The only thing I see wrong was that I was too dumb to buy more. I smoked one right out of the package and if I have ever smoked a better cigar for a dollar I cannot recall it. I know they will get better with time but they are damn fine right now. Burn great a lot of flavor I can only hope for a few more deals like this before they move.
ajeroth
22 years ago
I have to agree its a nice looking bundle. I also got a trade package today. So I might let the Sherpa's rest for a while before I try them out.

ajeroth
wouldestous
22 years ago
got mine today too. not gonna smoke it just yet...
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
Won two bundles of these last week, and got the package today. Couldn't help myself, so I tried one. It is by far the best cigar I've had for a buck IMO.

nwb
Users browsing this topic