BeatDragon
22 years ago
Puffed one this weekend.

Man, thats a damn fine smoke!

Someone, cant remember who cuz Sketcha says Im just a stupid drummer, sent me one of these babies in the football pool.

To this fine BOTL I say THANK YOU!
Penguin13
22 years ago
Yep, the ONLY Punch I like 🙂 Nice flavor and it's got the right amount of "kick"

KC
johnfs
22 years ago
Just got me a box o' rancho. Have not tried 'um yet. Glad to here it! J
rasdas
22 years ago
Beat...i believe it was me...might have come with a Trilogy...and a Don Douglas...

RasDas

Joe
dbguru
22 years ago
I dunno
Bought a Punch Gran Puro last Friday after doing an ashton VSG at my favorite cigar shop and was dissapointed with the draw. Bit of a let down for me and I do really like Punch Gran Cru. I'll have a Gran Cru for you to sample this afternoon at the McCormacks on Westlake tonight Johnfs. My traveldor is packed and am looking forward to our herf.

DB
johnfs
22 years ago
I'm just going to have to wait to try the puro, but at least the weekly shipping is going out before Turkyday.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
Thanks Joe!

Gotta find me some. Tried the local shops, but no go. Wanted one fer Turkey day. Oh well, I guess I will just have to sufer with the PSD4.

I was going to search on c-bid but I might have just screwed myself from getting a good deal with this post, damn it!

***Please disregard all previous positive reviews concerning the Punch Gran Puro in this post. It was posted in error. It is complete fabrication by crazed people**
redneck1
22 years ago
dbguru,
I did the same thing. I smoked a Gran Puro after an 858SG. The Punch had the same peppery strength just less body.

Next time I won't mix them.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Agree on this one. Also the only nonHabana Punch I prefer. Got a box on the cheap and put them to sleep a few months ago...once the singles are done, will have to wake them up.
Users browsing this topic