mrkmitch
22 years ago
For those of you traveling, be safe, and everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

Just thinking ahead a little, of a pre and post turkey smoke. What are you setting aside, something special? I've got a Salsa lined up for before dinner and a 8 month rested PSD4 for an after foul feast dessert.
mrkmitch
22 years ago
lmaorof .....fowl......lol....lol.....lmao......
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
Gurkha XX Perfecto I have had them about two weeks cannot wait any longer. Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Mother in law cooking this year?
LMAO
merlin9052
22 years ago
Hey Mark,
No harm,no foul!!LMAO
You have a great Turkey day too!!!I think i will finally go ISOM with a psd4 and a Monte #2.These should go great with the football and mandatory after dinner recliner-nap!!

Eric
gideon
22 years ago
A CAO Crillo Pato today - tried 'em for the first time last week and just had to have another...

-Gideon-
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
I'm debating to either go big with an ISOM or FFOX or PAM, or go with something a little less pricey. I will be spending the day with some friends and I don't want to give away the good stuff (I'm a stingy ****).
coma-one
22 years ago
mhhh!!

I'll start slow with a morning Ashton then a PAM, then move into a DBL Ligero, followed by a vsg after dinner, and to end it all a PSD#3 EL !!!!

Love the Holidays!!!
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I haven't thought about it till now...

Lets see...

Start with a Cuesta Rey #11 maddie, then possibly the Ol'reliable Boli Fuerte or maybe a Torano Sig. and after a HEAPING helping of Moms "Best of the Best" Pumpkin pie...a PSD#4

Ill give my Bro a Monte #2 and Dad, well he likes Backwoods so I dont think I can help him.
lenny4z
22 years ago
I won't be having any on TDay 😞 I'll be at my F-I-L's house and I'll be the only smoker there. I don't think it will go over too well if I go sit outside by myself for an hour+ to enjoy a nice smoke 😞

-Lenny
rasdas
22 years ago
A gifted 858 Rosada during the football game...

A gifted 858 Sungrown after dinner...

RasDas

Joe
eleltea
22 years ago
The only thing better than a 858 SG is a gifted 858 SG! lol

Unless I change my mind, I think I will test drive that Oliva Master Blend after too much turkey.
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
AF Cuban Belicoso SG
PAM Diplimatico
LGC Serie R #4


mrkmitch
22 years ago
eleltea,
That Master Blend would be an excellant choice for after dinner, full flavor, a medium full to full body smoke. It's a yummy smoke.
KNOF
22 years ago
MMMMMMMMM I guess it is that time to start thinking what to smoke, other than the turkey that I'll be doing on my webber.

I might just have to pull out one of my ISOM Monti #2 as I sit next to the webber. If that doesn't feel right come Thursday I always have a Gurkha or maybe a Buc. Decissions decissions!!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

KNOF
Users browsing this topic