0patience
22 years ago
I got some of these today.
I tried one tonight and doesn't seem bad, but anyone have any opinions on this one?

Thanks all.
dz130
22 years ago
Excellent smokes. Have always enjoyed these.
0patience
22 years ago
Got these with the Otter cigar caddy.
I hadn't had them before and they aren't bad.
billyjackson
22 years ago
Got mine with the caddy as well. I like them mucho.
0patience
22 years ago
I thought the caddy was a pretty good buy at $20 getting 5 decent cigars was a bonus. LOL!
Now I can have cigars with me and not worry about them getting mashed. 😉
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
I can't stand these. They just take up space in a humidor.
Homebrew
22 years ago
Hey DMV,
Send them to me. LOL
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Well, I gotta admit they do look good.....
coma-one
22 years ago
The Rosados are pretty good, if you let them nap for at least 3 months they're even better. The maddies are excellent, very rich and lots of flavor, I keep this in hand allways, let them nap as long a you can and they become premium, IMHO!!!!
tonester666
22 years ago
DMV - you are just not quite sly enough.

Dam good smoke. I always keep a few around. Check out the cost at your retailer.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Sonny_LSU
22 years ago
They have the tendency to have a VERY tight draw......as per Mr. Argenti at Perdomo: they should be kept below 70% RH preferably around 63-65%

They will open up a bit and it makes all the difference in the world.
Users browsing this topic