Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Have any of yall try them yet? I got a free flyer to try one, what are they like?

GIG'EM,

Dan
johnfs
22 years ago
I know turnberry had one but the time was not right.
BeatDragon
22 years ago
I liked it. It was different, a nice change of pace smoke.

turnberry
22 years ago
I am really interested myself to see what this cigar is like. I made the mistake of firing up one the same day they were received by the local shop. And it was not ready to smoke. Total waste of what I hope is a good cigar.

I have a couple more going through humi stabilization and will find out what they are really like soon. I hope.
Messier11
22 years ago
I really like the Black much more. JMHO.
wouldestous
22 years ago
had one yesterday. i wasnt impressed. ymmv.
Users browsing this topic