TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
Guys -
Remember that weekly shipping is done on WEDNESDAY this week. UPS Ground isn't moving on Thursday or Friday. Anything you win on Wednesday evening won't ship out until Thursday 12/4.

All of you with a daily shipping option will have your next order processed on Monday, 12/1.

Drop an email to [email protected] if you have any questions!

-Trish
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Can I borrow a dollar? X
TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
Geeze X!! You were supposed to email Customer Service with questions!!!



Lowman
22 years ago
Hey Trish... When will we be seeing your Jigglers again ???



Any plans for a CBid Holiday Herf???

Low
smithbw
22 years ago
I wonder if this is a great way to save on postage?

Hmmmm....

JK - I wanna know more about the jigglers 🙂
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i didn't know we had weekly and daily shipping.
which is better?

if i bid more on something than another guy, does my shipment go ahead of his? why not, i paid more.

why isn't ups, those are the guys in the brown trucks with the back up bell that goes ring, ring, ring, right, moving on thursday and friday? do they move on saturday and sunday?
eleltea
22 years ago
Does aybody have any idea how I can get my customer service question addressed?
gorob23
22 years ago
Thrish what about the rumor that there is a buy one get 3 free for thanksgiving lol ty Rob
TrishS@CigarBid
22 years ago
gorob -

SHHHHHHHHHHH!! That was a super-secret special....now we have to cancel it.

Shame, I know you guys would have loved it!! 🙂
Slimboli
22 years ago
Don't mind gorob23 ... he's just been hitting the bottle again ...

... Thrish ... sheesh ... hehehe!
gorob23
22 years ago
Trish THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!!!!!!! You know I'm gonna get hate mail from the guys lol

Slim not hitting the bottle at work ...would like to thump some of the kids but thats another story all together.......
Thread JACK!!!! As long as YOU all ready gave me mild slap
Folks as a high school teacher PLEASE make sure your kids are dressed right when they leave the house and check those back packs often ooo I can't imagine the parents know how their sons and daughters are dressing .....

You know slim come to think of it you might have a good idea 🙂
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
eleltea

yes

mail it to po box 3247
chicago ill, 44580.

i believe that is the proer address.
eh3856
22 years ago
Lowman says "Hey Trish... When will we be seeing your Jigglers again ??....Now is that something that was on the picture post that I missed....Or am I thinking of the wrong kind of Jigglers ?????.....should i call customer service ?
Users browsing this topic