rasdas
  • rasdas
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
rmarrandino
22 years ago
I was just gifted one by a local shop. I haven't tried it yet, so I'd also be interested in hearing what people have to say.
Penguin13
22 years ago
Rocco - I "tried" to smoke that one...Blah. It was the typical nasty Drew Estate tobacco. It was so sweet it almost burned my lips if you can imagine that. I got about an inch into it and tossed it. WAY to sweet and bitter after taste!!! But then again, I smoke real cigars -LOL

KC
rasdas
  • rasdas
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Great review Kev....guess i was wishing it was really like the real Kahlua...good with coffee...

RasDas

Joe
Penguin13
22 years ago
Joe - Nothing like the "real Kahlua". It might smell like it but thats where it ends. I will say the construction was greatt and the inch that burned was perfect but...Blahhh!

KC
osage
22 years ago
Just by chance, I smoked one last night. It had a great aroma but after a while I was tired of the sweet taste(I'm not big on flavored cigars). I wouldn't smoke another one, but that is just my personal taste.
rmarrandino
22 years ago
Thanks for the heads-up. I guess I'll be passing that cigar onto some sorry chump.
Users browsing this topic