mrtelcom
22 years ago
Cleaned out my coolers today and packed lots up to ship to my buddies unit in Iraq. I had lots of stuff that I was always passing over for something else, and decided that they would be better off with someone who would appreciate them.

If any of you have some sticks you would like to clear out, I encourage you to do the same. Just one extra little form at the Post office.

Email me for an address if you need one.. I sent to the 3/124th.
Go Stars!
22 years ago
what an outstanding idea! nice....
Homebrew
22 years ago
Great thing to do.
I'm sending my christmas package to the 101st Airbourne.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Stickbow
22 years ago
I would like an address to send some smokes to the guys overseas. I have a few puffin buddies who would throw in a few sticks as well. I would like to send them to someone on board ship. My Dad and my brother are retired navy. So could someone send me an address of a ship in the gulf please. my email addy is the letter "j" underscore _ galla at yahoo dot com. Thanks a lot
mrtelcom
22 years ago
For the record... I shipped 6 pounds of sticks 🙂 and normal mail was $7 to Iraq, Priority was $10.
So, even if you send a small package, the lesson is, it's just like shipping any other trade or gift...

Again, If you want to send and need an address, email me and I'll send you a contact who will distribute to his unit.
Users browsing this topic