al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
Man - this has been the worst couple of weeks in my life! I've had this ongoing cold that just would not go away - then I go out of town and can't smoke - then I get the cold again - and it keeps lingering. I haven't had a cigar in over two weeks!!! Every day I open my humidor and just breathe in for hours... So now that I'm finally feeling better - do I ease myself into it with a mild cheapo - or just celebrate the ending of the fast with a PAM???
gorob23
22 years ago
Pour a drink have the best .....what if the world ends bro 🙂
originalgoat
22 years ago
for godsakes man, stop breathing your germs into the humidor! 🙂
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i didn't start cigaring until a few weeks after the surgery. the smoke in the air made me cough and there is nothing i can remember worse then coughing before the breast bone has healed.

i notice i am smoking fewer cigars without any conscious effort on my part.

i generally smoke one of the cigars given to me or won in the cigar pool and one onyx in the evening.
redsquid
22 years ago
I'd recommend a medium grade test stick. I've noticed that the first cigar after being sick can come across kind of funky. You don't want to waste a good one. But if you smoke a piece of junk, you might not know if it's the cigar or you. I'm just coming off a weeklong cold as well, and I'm absolutely aching to get into the cigars I've acquired at the recent mini-herfs. I think I'll test the waters first though.
Go Stars!
22 years ago
al'Thor...glad to hear you're better...I should really comment more often. Start easy...I agree w/redsquid.
rasdas
22 years ago
It has been about a week for me...hopefully sometime this week i will feel better...

As for what to smoke...i think i am going to a daily (padron 2000)...

RasDas

Joe
tonester666
22 years ago
friggin Texas wimps
coma-one
22 years ago
Ethan,
I always go to a Buc when I'm undecisive!! I have never had a bad one!! whenever I don't know what to smoke, or when I just dont feel 100%, I grab a Good Ol' Buc, they never let me down, they're always yummy!!
rasdas
22 years ago
LOL at Tonester...

I think its the cold weather we are getting...mid to low 60's....bwahhhh....

RasDas

Joe
tonester666
22 years ago
Mid to low 60s!!! That's swimmin weather. I won't even go out rabbit hunting till it hits the teens.
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
till what hits the teens? We don't need to get dirty, now, Tony - this is a clean thread. Joe is right - we Texans can't handle these cold arctic blasts dropping the temperature down below 70 - brrrrrrr
rasdas
22 years ago
Teens??...whats the teens??...dont think our weatherperson knows how to count that low...

Currently 63 degrees...might have to break out the gloves and parka...

RasDas

Joe
tonester666
22 years ago
Ha HA. I walked outside this AM to a beautiful 33 degrees. No jacket, hat or gloves. Left the heat off in the car cracked the window and smoked one of them bitty IT Fires on the way in. Snow tonight HOOAH!!
Go Stars!
22 years ago
We're expectin low 20's tomorrow night just outside Big "D"! brrrrrrr.....I code awreddy!
al'Thor
  • al'Thor
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
WHAT!? Are you serious? Holy crap...DMV, make a room up for me - I'm comin' down!!!!
Users browsing this topic