eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I was off today, so I made a few extra stupid posts. I was also thinking about Marla and hoping her surgery today was a big success. I decided she deserved some long distance 858 SG smoke, so I poured some port and lit one up. This is a favorite of Andy and Slim and a few more of you. I am not a Fuente ho by any means, but there really is something special about this cigar, way beyond the usual Fuente marketing tactics. I just wish they'd save more of their wrappers for this one and release it a couple times a year at least. If your time zone permits, and you're looking for an excuse, light up a good one for The Chick.
eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I mean yesterday. It's the port.
xibbumbero
22 years ago
And old age,LOL. I'll burn one tonight for her. X
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Blowing smoke her way ......( ))))~~
arwings
22 years ago
I'm doing the same (smokin') in her direction, but substituting brandy for port.
Slimboli
22 years ago
I too fired up an 858SG for my ol' nemisis ...

... just because ...
gorob23
22 years ago
here's to you Marla .....may angels watch over you
gr8stag
22 years ago
Marla I am burning one now and blowing all smoke due south to help with a speedy recovery. All the best for a quick recovery. I will be down south after Xmas maybe we can get together at Hemmingways for a smoke and glass of wine. Say hi to Mike.
emgjet
22 years ago
Yes Marla, wishing you a speedy recovery. Tonight's 858 SG is for you!

Ed
Users browsing this topic