eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
....on down to your local. The Sharks have beached. My local is already sold out. I bought his last seven and took them home in the box autographed by Carlito. And how was your day?

BTW, are these things any good? Compared to what? I have a couple I picked up two years ago but haven't yet tried one. It is hard for me to smoke something that I know I may not be able to get again. Is there a support group for that?
emgjet
22 years ago
Thanks for the heads up....will be on the look out!

Ed
puskarich
22 years ago
Is there a cigar website with a good photo of these? Which Fuentes are the torps without the cedar wrapping, with the red ribbon on the bottom, that say Reserva Xtra Viejo in gold lettering on the cello?
tonylum
22 years ago
I'm not to keen on the cigar lingo around this neck of the woods. I'm a bit rusty, so what cigar are you talking about. Shark? who makes it.

puskarich
22 years ago
Never mind, had to rewind my mind and check out Fast4DR's post

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000016857 

Forgot to include my e-mail addy anyway.
SwimNaked
22 years ago
Sweet... Just spend $70 on cigars, but I might have to just go spend more.
gvlagos
22 years ago
sharks? what cigars are these? Who are they made by and what's the full name?
Penguin13
22 years ago
Sahrks are the Añejo #77
You can see them in Dkornaus's pic on the pic post

KC
Penguin13
22 years ago
That's Sharks 🙂

KC
tonester666
22 years ago
I have been checking all the places that had them last year and not one has had them in yet.
gvlagos
22 years ago
anyone have a general idea of how much one of these costs?
-George
gvlagos
22 years ago
Penguin13, thanks for the explanation 🙂
-George
tonester666
22 years ago
They usually go for an arm but sometimes they grab a leg or torso.
Penguin13
22 years ago
The place by me has all three for around $9.00 each (#49, #50, #77)

KC
tonester666
22 years ago
St louis sucks.
Penguin13
22 years ago
Get this,
I called the local store by me (remember the "gas station" cigar store") Well, He had the $49's in stock so I told him to hold a few off for the side and I would come and get them. Well, I get there and he's talking to one of his customers (who I met before at the Bucanero smoker) He was buying the ENTIRE box of Añejo 49's and an ENTIRE box of WOAM!!!! The owner said he spends around $3000 a month in his store so when he wants a box...he gets a box 🙂 So we got to talking and what does the customer do, opens both boxes and says, "Go ahead..Merry Christmas!" He GAVE me a few of each 🙂 Talk about being in the spirit!

KC
Penguin13
22 years ago
BTW - both those boxes cost him $418 total!!! I thought that was a steal 🙂

KC
Users browsing this topic