smaddox
22 years ago
It's that time of the year again. This will be our 3rd Indy Herf, it will be held at the Rock Bottom (downtown) on January 10th 5:30p.m. until whenever. We are currently working on some "freebies" from numerous manufactures. Please let us know if you will be attending. Feel free to bring a friend.

HH3, Hoosier Herf #3
January 10th (Sat.), 2004, 5:30pm
@ Rock Bottom restaurant/ bar
10 West Washington Street
Downtown Indianapolis
Smokes, Drinks, and Good Times to be had.

smaddox at usvoice-data dot com with any questions
MoombaMania
22 years ago
Wooo Hoooo, Count me in. I've missed HH1 & HH2, really looking forward to it. I believe my honey will accompany me and hope to bring a friend I have shared trips to ISOM with.

Thanks for putting everything together.

Kent
smaddox
22 years ago
I look forward to meeting you. It has actually been mrmitch that has put HH3 together.
mrkmitch
22 years ago
And you know I'll be there.
MoombaMania
22 years ago
This is a reply for Donald Wray a botl that is interestd in coming to...

Didn't know if you where using these posting's for a count?
smaddox
22 years ago
We just got another one. mecreature from another forum will be attending. I think he was at the Buc event in Noblesville.
wbslngr
22 years ago
You can also check out

www.hoosierherfers.com

for a map and some details.

Would anybody be interested in a real raffle for some item if it was available?
mrkmitch
22 years ago
Good job on the web site wbslngr. Check it out. The more the merrier.
wbslngr
22 years ago
merlin9052
22 years ago
^^^^^^^^^^
Merry Christmas to all!!
Users browsing this topic