emr88
  • emr88
  • Rookie Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hi all,

I'm looking for an empty Puros Indios Rothschild box, you know the ones that C-Bid just blewout at $25 a box. Send me your empty box (they fix great in my humi) and I'll send you a couple of different sticks in return.

Thanks,

Ed

email me at:
e H m o r a l e s at y a h o o . c o m

Slimboli
22 years ago
You might want to try this on the 'Trades' board ...
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
slap... with a soft glove.
gvlagos
22 years ago
email sent.
-George
gorob23
22 years ago
email sent rob

ok thats twice in the past few weeks that slim has done the soft fade away slap..whats up with that ??
eleltea
22 years ago
A kinder, gentler Slim? Must have mellowed out for the Holidays. Don't try this stuff in January!
gorob23
22 years ago
Ed box will leave Venice tomorrow should be there in no time unless they take the 405 🙂
emr88
  • emr88
  • Rookie Topic Starter
22 years ago
Gotta give a BIG THANKS to Rob for these. Not only did he send me two boxes, he included two special sticks as well and he sent them priority! I owe you big time. A sampler pack is on it's way to you Rob!
gorob23
22 years ago
Ed here is the way this is supposed to work
I send you what you ACTUALLY needed not some thing different ( I somehow missed the other blow out I guess) and that was it. It was 2 crummy boxes and I figured if you liked the Puros you should try the Pyrmide!! You were NOT supposed to send me your WHOLE humidor of sticks. I owe you, if your ever in town maybe we can hook up. A place in Santan Monica sometimes has Herf's. Thanks again sorry about the boxes. Rob
Users browsing this topic