mrtelcom
22 years ago
Watcha smoking?

First stick in 3 days. Colder than Bejeesus here in Atlanta.
Went for an AF short story. Nubbed it in 19 minutes; time to go sit by the fire and watch UGA lose 🙂.

Got hit by 3 surface to surface missles today in the bday club from Dhensler, but too cold to fire up those beauties. I'll post the bday hits next weekend.
Penguin13
22 years ago
(what I've had allready)
1. Bucanero Don Douglas
2. Bucanero Peg Leg
(going to have)
3. 858 SG

:)

KC
jazzman
22 years ago
Cold here too...high 40's...lol Boli fuerte corona. yummm
gorob23
22 years ago
Had a buc salza for 1st half of the night football games:)
emgjet
22 years ago
Nothing but white out here in Upstate NY. The wife is away on a trip. Daughter is at a friend's house. Basiaclly home alone and Snowbound. Time to smoke cigars!! A Padron Maduro after snowblowing this morning, a ERH Maduro after lunch, and now A Monte EL Double Corona for the nightcap.
Stay safe abd warm everyone.

Ed
xibbumbero
22 years ago
Sunny and cool here in SOCAL(68). I had a Vega Talanga Corojo Azul Torp. Later on I'll have an 858 SG. X
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Gorgeous day in the state of Washington!! I was on the golf course smoking first, a Buc. Crew first mate. Finished my round off with a Montesino SG. Both were great!
(Dave)
dz130
22 years ago
CAO MX2, Acid One
Secret_Agent_Man
22 years ago

First I started out with a Partagas Spanish Rosado, next a CAO Criollo, then a La Flor Dominicana which I'm smoking now...

(__{SAM}_____]]]]~~
gvlagos
22 years ago
Ahhh, i just smoked my very first Avo Cigar. It was an Avo No. 9 Tubo. Before you smoke this cigar you have to appreciate its wrapper. Its a smooth and oily light brown. It had a nice mild and creamy flavor. It puffed really well (which i really like) with nice smelling smoke. And the ash stayed on for well over an inch. Overall...great cigar.
-George
tdbama01
22 years ago
I smoked my first 858 Sun grown tonight. It was well worth the wait. I almost pulled out the gator clip. :0)
redneck1
22 years ago
Had a La Gloria Cubana Series R #5 Maduro with some Black-n-Tan beers at Mort's Cigar Bar Saturday afternoon.

gvlagos
22 years ago
redneck1, i have 2 of these cigars, but i was wondering...how much time should i set aside to smoke on of these?!! It's a big cigar!!
gvlagos
22 years ago
meant "to smoke ONE of these"
mroptimistic
22 years ago
Its a bit cold to be smoking anything too big so I just had a Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Julieta. Nothing special but just something for a quick smoke before my fingers froze off.
hensed
22 years ago
I can second it being cold in GA. I put a fire in the outdoor fireplace the Bulldogs game on the outdoor speakers put a torch to a PSD#4 and sipped some nice port. Followed that up with a VSG belicoso and glass of anejo. Wife left me alone the whole time, It's good to be the king!
eleltea
22 years ago
Nothing for me Saturday or Sunday. Throat's been bothering me plus it's a little brisk on the patio.
Robby
22 years ago
Gentlemen, might I recommend a local and proximate watering hole with a liberal smoking policy? It’s a good idea when it’s either way too hot or way too cold. Taking my first real day off in a couple months today, going to head out and watch football and enjoy, hummm, let’s see. I think I’ll start with a short Bolivar (Habano), and perhaps follow it up with an AF UTS. Cheers!!
Lowman
22 years ago
Went to a holiday herf on Sat. Smoked:

- Fuente Anejo #55
- Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2001
- Padron Anniversary Maduro torp.
- Diamond Crown Maximus toro
- Bolivar PC (ISOM)

GREAT day for Herfin' !!!

Low
redneck1
22 years ago
gvlagos, You'll need close to 1 1/2 hours. I forgot how big they where till I fired it up.

It made my buddies Cuban Beli look small.
Users browsing this topic