ajeroth
22 years ago
I know a lot of guys bought these blowouts lately and not just me... I am impressed with the Sherpa Diablo's, I think they have potential. The Fire mini Corona's are too small but have a good flavour and long burn. The Zelo de Cuba's have potential as well. I like them better than the 5 Vegas. Same smell to the wrapper at first but It had a better taste than the 5 Vegas. I won't be buying the Vegas anytime soon. They we're better than La Finca by far but still pretty bad. I didn't like those at all. Anybody else have inputs on these????? I'm looking at the Montague blowout, It looks like a deal. But I might pass this one up.

ajeroth
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
I agree with the Sherpa Diablos I know that that is the best cigar I have smoked for a dollar. Also the Puro Indios was a heck of a deal.
Bel007
22 years ago
IMO - The Montagues are for the most part well constructed smokes. They are mild - medium, not offensive in any way but not all that flavorfull either. They were made in Indonesia, from Indonesian and Brazilian leaf.

I have not smoked the Lanceros before but have some of the No.1 and No. 2. still left in the coolidor. I would consider $16.95 a very good deal on these smokes and would pick up some myself but like I said, they are just not much to get excited about. Would make a good lawn mower, fishing trip smoke.

The box (chest) is one of the nicest around.

Brian

0patience
22 years ago
I bought the Zelo de Cuba's as well and while they wouldn't be my first choice, they are great while working and in times where I am concerned about damaging a cigar while I smoke it.
To me, it was a great deal. To others, may not have been, but to each his own. 🙂
Users browsing this topic