Uriah Heef
22 years ago
I've heard nothing but good stuff about AF Hemmingways and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they compare to AND of there was much disparity of flavor between sizes etc.
ALSO- there is one AF Hemmingway I heard about that mixes a dark and light wrapper (kinda barber pole looking) that I think might be fun to try but my local tobacconist seemed to be at a loss when I mentioned that one.



octowings
22 years ago
I love Fuente Hemmingways!

The cigar you're referring to is the
BTL - Between The Lines.

A very hard to find cigar. Depending on your
luck you can find them from $12.50 - $50 a stick!

Puff Puff,
octowings
Unplugged
22 years ago
I can get these pretty regularly.

Hit me at AragornUnplugged at Hotmail.com if you would like me to get some for you.

Ben
Slimboli
22 years ago
Only a Fuente is a Fuente ...

... there is no comparison.
...cigman
22 years ago
Uriah,

Didn't have any luck finding a BTL, but you might find a small assortment in your Newbie Bomb. Maybe!

...cigman
milhouse88
22 years ago
I love the Short Stories. I tried a Signature thinking it would be the same, but more; but it wasn't. Good, but not Short Story good. 🙂

Hard to find locally and then there are usually limits. 😞
SwimNaked
22 years ago
Limits on short stories? Never heard of such.. my local has a couple of boxes, and some other stores locally have as many.. (local = 1.5 hours away, best I can get).

Short Stories... love em.
smithbw
22 years ago
All AF are good to "Great". There are three different wrappers in the line.

Cammy
Maddie
SG

The SG's are the tastier of the bunch IMHO.

Uriah Heef
22 years ago
Hey everyone-Thanks for all your input. I will purchase a classic on friday (as well as a few tx stars for Cigman) and let you know what i think.

I happy as a pig in crap to find this board where so many seem to be as enthusiastic as I am about this hobby. When I'm at my local shop I feel like they're just sayin' something is good to sell it. Here i get a wide crossection of opinion w/o the hard sell.

TinMan51
22 years ago
Smithbw; IMHO you are right I love the SG' as a matter of fact I just did a box split of 2 boxes and one of them was the Cuban Belicoso,hmmmmmmmmI still am working on a box of Double Chateau Fuente's. another Hmmmmmmm..I am getting hooked on them again LOL I've been away from them for a while but I be back now...TinMan
Users browsing this topic