Steve@CAO
22 years ago
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b35922c7056e 

It was great meeeting the CBers that came to this great event.
Hope you like the pictures.
TOJE
Lowman
22 years ago
They look great, TOJE... especially the one of me... LOL

Thanks for posting them.

Low

BTW... Nice to meet you...
SteveS
22 years ago
The pics need captions so we all know who's who ...
Steve@CAO
22 years ago
Lowman, it was a real pleasure meeting you.

Hope you liked the DD's!
coma-one
22 years ago
WOW! Lowman got some Double D's?

LOL!!!

Nice pics guys, looked like a nice place to Herf!!!
smithbw
22 years ago
TOJE - Great pics and it looks like a good time was had by all. Sure wish that I could have been there to share the festive spirit.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

LOW - Careful with the double D's... 🙂

Regards,


B
Lowman
22 years ago
WOAH !!! What did I miss???

TOJE gave me a few Don Douglas Cab Reserve... did I forget to bring something else home ?!?!?!

Low
smithbw
22 years ago
LMAO @ Low...

coma-one
22 years ago
Sure Low (wink, wink) Don Douglas!!!! right!!
All I read is "DD" (double dees)

LOL

BTW you're better of not bringing those home!
Users browsing this topic